2018-2024 Polaris Ranger XP1000 6.5" Front Speaker-Pods
- Regular price
- Price: $339.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $339.99 USD
- Unit price
View Vehicle Compatibility
View Vehicle Compatibility
Plug-&-Play 6.5" Front-Kick Speaker-Pods for Polaris® Ranger XP1000
SSV Works is the first company to integrate audio in side-by-sides, we have pioneered all the great features you find in audio-systems today. From plug-&-play kit solutions, true weatherproof ratings, to factory fit and finishes, SSV has set the standard in UTV audio from the very beginning!
Plug-&-Play: No Soldering, cutting or crimping! Designed to install as easy as possible. Simply bolt down the speaker enclosures with the pre-installed speakers, run the vehicle specific plug-&-play wiring, turn the key and go! Made to install as easy as possible, you spend less time wrenching and more time riding!
Factory Fit and Finish: Each kit looks just the way it should, like it came straight from the factory. Purpose built, our enclosures match the factory styling and fits with seamless precision.
Trail Ready: Built for the off-road environment, SSV Works’ audio components will withstand all the harsh riding conditions. From sand, dust, water or snow, you can ride your favorite trails without sacrificing premium audio from SSV Works.
- 6.5" Front Kick-Pods
- SSV Works or Kicker Speakers (if ordering with speakers)
- Mounting Hardware
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Specs: 6.75 Powersports marine speaker with 25mm Titanium hard dome tweeter, Santoprene surround, UV Stable ASA plastic grille with optional Chroma grille color inserts, 2-pin posi-lock connectors, 4ohm, 60w RMS/120w peak power, just 2-3/16 (5.5 cm)
- Marine speakers are great for boats; however boat speakers dont get as wet, dirty or muddy as you do in a Side X Side. WP-A6 speakers feature an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
- SSV Works speakers feature a unique positive lock connector to prevent speaker wire detachment inside the enclosure. No matter how hard you drive, your speakers will keep on rockin.
- The 25mm tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, even in a helmet over the motor haulin down the trails. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone clearance and maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.
- No cutting required
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
will these work on 2023 polaris xp northstar crew ultimate with ride command
Yes, they do fit on the machine. However, they are not plug & play to the Ride Command. Please contact our customer service department at 818-991-1778 and they can go over the details on how to make that work
will these fit 2018 XP 1000...If so how much unloaded no speakers ??
Yes, there should be no problem with fitment and all pricing is available on the website for loaded or unloaded when you chosse your "speaker" option as unloaded. Pricing is $229.99 + shipping
Will these fit a 2023 Polaris Ranger 1000 premium?
Unfortunately no. The dash is a little different and the cup holders get in the way of installation
Are these plug and play replacements for the OEM ride command speakers?
Unfortunately, no these are not plug & play replacements. Please contact customer service at 818-991-1778 and they can go over the details on how these can be installed to the Ride Command system
So by selecting the "loaded with kicker speakers" it will come with the housing and I can just install on my 2021 Ranger XP 1000?
Yes, that is correct. However, the speakers will need some kind of amplification in order for them to play music
Will these fit my 2019 Polaris Ranger 900 XP?
Unfortunately, no these pods will not work on the XP900
How much for the housings without speakers?
Just below the price of the item, there is a "Speaker" option that alloows for you to purchase the pods unloaded, loaded with SSV speakers or loaded with Kicker speakers. When chosen "unloaded, the price goes to $229.99 + shipping for the pair.
Will these run through a phone via Bluetooth or is an in dash unit required?
These pods do not have built in namplifiers. They do need some type of amplification to power them.
Will these work on a 2016 Ranger XP900?
Unfortunately no. The part number you would be looking for would be RG3-F65. You may able to find these online
will this work in the 2023 XP 1000 Ranger as well?
Yes, these will work on that year as well