2018-2023 Polaris Ranger XP1000 5-Speaker SSV Works Audio System
- Regular price
- Price: $2,679.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $2,679.99 USD
- Unit price
View Vehicle Compatibility
View Vehicle Compatibility
Full Plug-&-Play Kit for Factory Polaris® Ranger XP1000
SSV Works is the first company to integrate audio in side-by-sides, we have pioneered all the great features you find in audio-systems today. From plug-&-play kit solutions, true weatherproof ratings, to factory fit and finishes, SSV has set the standard in UTV audio from the very beginning!
Plug-&-Play: No Soldering, cutting or crimping! Designed to install as easy as possible. Simply bolt down the speaker enclosures with the pre-installed speakers, run the vehicle specific plug-&-play wiring, turn the key and go! Made to install as easy as possible, you spend less time wrenching and more time riding!
Factory Fit and Finish: Each kit looks just the way it should, like it came straight from the factory. Purpose built, our enclosures match the factory styling and fits with seamless precision.
Trail Ready: Built for the off-road environment, SSV Works’ audio components will withstand all the harsh riding conditions. From sand, dust, water or snow, you can ride your favorite trails without sacrificing premium audio from SSV Works.
Premium Quality: Our kits include our patented Phase EQ™ amplifier and Rock ‘N Ride™ switch to power your new audio kit for your UTV.
Phase EQ: When other companies say their amps come “pretuned”, all they are doing is setting the gains and a few other settings. Our Phase EQ amp comes DSP (Digital Signal Processor) tuned to your specific vehicle and audio-kit you’re purchasing. This means the frequencies have been tuned to process your favorite audio to sound the absolute best, no matter your riding style. The way Phase EQ processes the audio is the same as you would find in today’s luxury on-road vehicles. Because of this, we can better utilize the power output, allowing Phase EQ to our-preform larger “more powerful” amplifiers. More watts do not always mean better or louder.
Rock ‘N Ride: Our patented new switch comes with every Phase EQ amplifier. It fits in your standard rocker-switch location and allows you to switch between multiple audio profiles.
Ready to hit the trail? select RIDE and the amp will process the audio to compensate for wind and engine noise, as well as boost the frequencies would lose from wearing your helmet, achieving the most energized listening experience in the cab, while riding.
Back at camp? Hit ROCK to switch to a profile tuned to sound more optimal outside of the vehicle. This provides the fullest sonic and most optimal sound while you’re cracking a cold one by the fire.
- MRB3 Bluetooth Media Unit w/Vehicle Specific Dash Kit
- 6.5” Front Kick Speaker-Pods w/SSV Works Speakers
- 6.5" Rear Cage-Mount Speaker-Pods w/SSV Works Speakers
- 10" Subwoofer-Enclosure with Kicker Comp RT Subwoofer
- Phase EQ Amplifier with Pre-Mounted Direct-Fit Amp Mounting Plate
- Plug-&-Play Wiring Kit
- Specs: 6.75” Powersports marine speaker with 25mm Titanium hard dome tweeter, Santoprene surround, UV Stable ASA plastic grille with optional Chroma grille color inserts, 2-pin posi-lock connectors, 4ohm, 60w RMS/120w peak power, just 2-3/16” (5.5 cm)
- Marine speakers are great for boats; however boat speakers don’t get as wet, dirty or muddy as you do in a Side X Side. WP-A6 speakers feature an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
- SSV Works speakers feature a unique positive lock connector to prevent speaker wire detachment inside the enclosure. No matter how hard you drive, your speakers will keep on rockin’.
- The 25mm Ti- tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, even in a helmet…over the motor…haulin’ down the trails. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone clearance and maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.
- No cutting required
- Fits the SSV Works MRB3 unit
- Matches factory color and texture
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.